NSF C-CHANGE IGERT Application Process

Eligibility: NSF IGERT Program requires applicants to be US citizens or permanent residents.

To apply to the C-CHANGE IGERT program you must complete 1 and 2 below:

1. Apply directly to the department in which you wish to pursue a PhD degree.  A database of graduate programs available at the University of Kansas can be found at:

  1. Be sure to comply with all departmental deadlines and application procedures.  Contact the department directly with any questions about their program or application process.
  2. Be sure you let your department know that you wish to be considered for nomination for an NSF C-CHANGE IGERT Traineeship. 

2.  Also apply directly to the C-CHANGE program.  Download and complete this application form and email to igert@ku.edu or mail to the address below. We have extended our deadline to Friday, January 21, 2011:

Institute for Policy and Social Research
ATTN: Natalie Parker
1541 Lilac Lane
Blake Hall, Room 607           
Lawrence, KS 66045

Please contact us if you have questions:  igert@ku.edu